Saturday, October 24, 2009

Proud to be their Mom

I've noticed something lately I want to
share or just write about so that I can
remember. I think my kids are great!
This morning after we got home no boys
ran to play the Wii (which is something they
can only do on weekends). Instead the boys cleaned
up their room, then asked if they could
do the laundry for me. They helped each

other with some different crafts we've
been working on. They swept and mopped
the kitchen as well. After all their hard work
and so many kind words I put a movie on
for the kids. Griffin came up to me and said
"is there anything else you need from me"?
We took them all out to dinner, and as soon
as we all get in the car they all say "thank you

for taking us to dinner". These kids make me
smile, and I am very proud to be their Mom!
We have bad days just like everyone, but it
seems that they are just such great, happy,
thoughtful kids. Not bragging....just need to
put down somewhere how great I think
Trevor, Griffin & Savannah are.
On a side note we collected leaves yesterday and dipped
them in wax to preserve them. We got the idea from
Family Fun