Saturday, June 19, 2010

A new favorite


Last night the kids and I watched Mary Poppins.  I'm pretty sure the
boy's have seen it before, but I don't think Savannah had. The other
night while she was in the bath I told Savannah that when I was a little
girl I remember meeting Mary Poppins at Disneyland, she just looked
at me like who are you talking about?!  Then, the other day while ridding the
Carousel at Cliff's she said "wouldn't it be funny if the horse I'm ridding jumped right
 off through the fence." I told her that actually happens in the movie Mary Poppins,
she laughed.  So, I knew we should watch it just in case we chance to meet
 Mary Poppins on our upcoming trip to Disneyland.  Savannah LOVED it!!  At one
 point during the movie she turned to me and said "she's very magical!" Toward the
 end she said "all the songs are so beautiful!" She's watching it again now while the boys
 opt to play in their room.  Having a little girl is so fun!