Saturday, September 24, 2011

The last few days...

I got a bag of Dixon apples today!!  Patrick and I planned
to go when he got home from work.  Well, I way over slept (thaks to benadryl),
and Patrick had already gone to sleep.  My friend Elizabeth  called and said
they were already up there, and she could get a bag for me.  Yay, great apples and
it saved me a trip. It's been a hard year for them (read website if you want more info).
I'm glad we were able to get some of these yummy apples.  Hopefully they will have a much
better luck next season.

I decorated our bulletin board for Halloween.  I added some cute pictures
of year's past.  It's fun to look at while eating dinner.


Savannah was Star of the week, and Friday she got to bring a
treat in for the whole class.  She really wanted to bring tortilla with peanut
butter and salt ..... weird.  After chatting about it, we decided on
cupcakes with purple frosting, because purple is her favorite color.