Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adventures....

Sunday after Church, and a good nap we went on an adventure.  It's funny we've lived here over six years and still have not ssen and done everything.  It's fun to find new hidden places.  I drove by this first place while on my way to look at sewing machines with my friend.  I knew I had to bring the family back to check it out.
After we looked at the cool tree carvings, we walked a bike path located next to the I-40 that runs over the Rio Grande.  It was a nice walk with great views.


Monday after the kids were in school I joined Patrick & his friends on their weekly hike (he's training to climb Mt. Whitney this summer).  The hike was awesome!  It was pretty hard, and at times I could barley keep up.  They don't really take breaks.  In total it was a three hour long hike.  Afterward, we all went out for lunch a The Range.  I'll be joining them as often as I can.