Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trudging along

We've been pretty sick.  Today I went to the Doctor I'm on  antibiotics for a sinus infection.  Pat's still feeling cruddy, and Griffin missed all three days of school this week.  No school until next Tuesday due to parent teacher conferences and Presidents Day.  In total Griffin will have a nice 10 day break from school. Hopefully he's feeling better soon, he's missed all of his Soccer practices this week as well.  We managed to get some work done on Savannah's room. Pat got all the work done and installed her new celing fan and light.   It's looking good so far.  Today Savannah had her Valentines Day party at school, she came home with lots of goodies.  When I was at Griffin's conference today, his teacher gave me all his Valentine treats form his classmates.  We got a new bird, kinda spur of the moment.  His name is Miles. he's pretty cute.  I've made some treats in the last few days when I've felt up to it.  I also decorated  my friends yard for her 40th b-day!  We're  trudging along slowly.


Here are some pictures of above events: