Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Fun

It was a beautiful weekend here.   The temp was in the 60's!!  Saturday was Griffin's first soccer game of the season, they won!  After his game we walked around the Albq. Temple for a few minutes, the went out to dinner at a yummy greek resturant. Sunday I made a french toast breakfast for everyone to enjoy.  I got a sub for my primary class so we could just spend the day out as a family.  We decided to talk a walk along the Rio Grande.  The weather was beautilful!


 

As soon as we got down to the water Cody jumped right in.  Good thing he had his leash, the water was deep, and moving pretty fast.  He loved it though!!  We also found a dead dried out baby turtle.  I tought it was so cool, so I brought it home and cleaned in up.  I think I'll store it in a jar.  I like weird stuff like that (the kids were not as excited, but Pat thought it was cool too).

It's been a really nice weekend.  Too bad next weekend it's supposed to snow!