Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Griffin's Costa Rica trip

I finally got *most* of the pictures from his trip from Grandpa Pat.

Griffin had a fantastic trip!  He was gone for 15 days total.  The trip started with him flying to LAX by himself to meet Grandpa.  Their plane there was delayed, a long time.  When they finally made in to Panama,  their flight to Costa Rica had already left, so they got to spend the night there. They were put up in a fancy hotel.  He can now add another country to his list of places that he has visited.  He said Panama was very humid!

Some of the best parts of his trip were:
Curu National Park
Poas volcano
Tortuga island
I think the only bad part was getting sick on the plane.  I guess there was a sudden huge drop and Griff threw up all over himself.  He really does not like roller coasters  :)

I'm so happy with how he did on his trip.  He did call me almost everyday to chat and tell me stories of his adventures from that day.  Because of that constant contact, I didn't really miss him at all.