Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break

We are done with our fall break. To be honest, we didn't do much.
I've been sick. I stayed home from work on Wednesday. Thursday morning Savannah and I drove around and looked at the hot air balloons. Later in the morning she wanted to nake sugar cookies from one of her cookbooks, so I helped her with that. She played at a friends house for several hours, and brought cookies with to share.




Friday we just hung around most of the day. Late in the afternoon I finally went to the Doctor. I have a sinus infection. The doctor put me on antibiotics, hopefully soon I'll be feeling much better soon. Friday evening Trevor left for an overnight scout trip.
Saturday morning we went to Griffin's soccer game. It was super cold, but they played well and won! When we got home, Trevor was there waiting for us.  After an early lunch, Pat went to bed, Trevor headed to the park to play rugbey with some friends, while Griff, Sav, and I made a quick trip to the zoo.



After we came home, we relaxed the rest of the night. Trevor went to a friends to play board games, while the rest of us watched a movie. I prepped a yummy breakfast for our Sunday morning.




Sunday morning we enjoyed the delish pumpkin cinnamon rolls before heading to Church.
 
After Church, we decided to go to our local pumpkin patch.  The kids really enjoyed themselves!
 











It was a nice low-key break.