Wednesday, September 20, 2017

My birthday/ Columbia River Cruise

I had a wonderful birthday this year! Patrick surprised me with tickets for dinner cruise on a old fashioned paddle boat on the Columbia River. I was so excited I even bought a new dress to wear. The weather was perfect. We had a beautiful Window Seat actually it was where we boarded, they moved our table right in front of that area and once the boat got underway and we had a fresh Breeze and beautiful views. The food was pretty good, but not spectacular. Mostly we enjoyed each other's company and the beautiful scenery. It was a great night. We  actually celebrated being together for 20 years now! It's pretty amazing, time has flown by. Patrick also got me a cake, but me a back that I've been wanting and a New Mexico t-shirt. It was a really great birthday.