Friday, August 10, 2018

Bring in the neighborhood together.

With the help of another neighbor at the far end of our little neighborhood, I have help set up a Facebook group for our little neighborhood. I have anxiety I'm not sure when it started exactly maybe 6 years ago, anyways doing new things very is challenging for me, even though I take medication. I decided this would be a good quick activity to to helps curb it also do some Community involvement. Griffin helped me staple all the rubber bands to little Flyers that I made up and I tried to go out on my own but, I just froze. I came back and he told me then the next morning he would help me hang these little flyers on people's door knobs, which he did. I'm grateful that he is so willing to help me whenever I need him. Funny,  he helps me  to not be scared. Pretty crazy since he's the kid and and I'm the adult.