Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Cheap It's Free


So I was going to do a cereal deal at Walgreen, but I realized that
Smith's had a much better deal. Certain Kellogg's cereal were 1.50
buy 10 boxes and they take 5.00 off your order. There were some
great coupons in today's paper including for Kellogg's cereal.
I went & got 2 more papers and some paper towels used my
register rewards from last week I had so paid nothing out of
pocket. Went to Smith's with 5 1.00 off 2 boxes of cereal. My
total was 5.00 The best part is there is a mail in rebate. Buy 10
boxes of Kellogg's cereal get 10.00 back. So, basically I get the
cereal for free & they pay me 5.00 more dollars! Yippee ...
Patrick is tired of all the cereal I've been buying though.
On the way out of the store I went to the REDBOX to rent a movie
which was also free. Here are some codes for the REDBOX each code
can be used once per credit card.
DVDONME
THX0708
FUJI26
BREAKROOM