Sunday, November 16, 2008

I can't imagine living without...

Trevor wrote this the other day at school during his free writing
time. I loved it! It touched my heart to see what is important to
a seven year old boy.

I can't imagine living without toys.
I can't imagine living without my voice.
I can't imagine living without candy.
I can't imagine living without cocoa beans.
I can't imagine living without water.
I can't imagine living without hair.
I can't imagine living without air.
I can't imagine living without books.
I can't imagine living without work.
I can't imagine living without a car.
I can't imagine living without trees.
I can't imagine living without parents.
I can't imagine living without friends.
I can't imagine living without seeds.
I can't imagine living without glass.
I can't imagine living without plastic.
I can't imagine living without Zachary.
I can't imagine living without money.
I can't imagine living without heat.
I can't imagine living without a chair.
I can't imagine living without the sun.
I can't imagine living without the moon.
I can't imagine living without my senses.
I can't imagine living without our Country.
I can't imagine living without our State.
I can't imagine living without our City.
I can't imagine living without plants.
I can't imagine living without food.
I can't imagine living without fun.
I can't imagine living without light.
I can't imagine living without pillows.
I can't imagine living without darkness.
I can't imagine living without school.
I can't imagine living without a t.v.
I can't imagine living without scissors.
I can't imagine living without numbers.
I can't imangine living without wood.
I can't imangine living without letters.
I can't imagine living without soil.
I can't imagine living without dirt.
I can't imagine living without mud.
I can't imagine living without eyes.
I can't imagine living without bones.
I can't imagine living without a clock.
I can't imagine living without sugar.
I can't imagine living without a name.
I can't imagine living without a president.
I can't imagine living without a vice- president.
I can't imagine living without the seasons.
I can't imagine living without wind.
I can't imagine living without a PARTY!
I can't imagine living without gifts.
I can't imagine living without words.
I can't imagine living without sound.
I can't imagine living without gold.
I can't imagine living without silver.
I can't imagine living without tickets.