Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Girls trip to Tucson


Well... Savannah & I had a great trip to Tucson. It was nice to
be able to go away for almost a week. No boys bugging us. We are
going to do this more often we've decided. It was great to see my
new nephew Cooper. He is really adorable. We also were happy to be
there for my niece Shelby's 5th b-day. We enjoyed the Tucson Zoo
and the Tuscon Botanical gardens. I was also able to spend a day
with an old high school friend of mine. Shawn, Savannah & I had
a great breakfast at Hotel Congress then we headed to Kartchner
Caverns.These caverns were amazing! If you're ever in the Tucson area
they are a must see. It was great to hang out with my old friend.
All in all it was a great trip. I loved snuggling with baby Cooper
and Savannah LOVED playing with Shelby and her dog Cassius.