Saturday, March 20, 2010

Savannah's Doggie Party

Savannah had a wonderful birthday party.  The day did not turn out as
I thought it would at all. At about 2:00am I woke up feeling sick and ended up
staying up  most of the night throwing up (yuck)!  Saturday moring we woke
up to lots of snow on the ground and more falling from the sky.  That meant
we would have to move Savannah's party at the park somewhere else.  I was
pretty sick all day long.  We decided to try risking Peter Piper Pizza to have her
party.  It was super crowded and there was only one small booth in the whole
place that was not reserved. The kids played games and had a blast!  She loved
her adorable doggie cake my friend Tracye made for her. As soon as she finished
eating cake she wanted to open her presents.  She adores all the fun 
stuff she got.  It was nothing like I had planned, but the kids all had a good
time especially Savannah which is all that really matters.  I'm not sure
how I managed to hang in with the whole party.  A while after we got home
my fever shot back up and I was back to throwing up again.   
All in all Savannah had a a great Birthday and I am happy for her!
It's fun to see her all excited about being 5