Monday, July 5, 2010

Trevor turns 9

Today was/is Trevor's birthday!  I can't believe he's 9 already.
In the morning he opened cards from both Grandpa John & Grandma Linda,
and with the money went and bought the new Harry Potter game for the wii.


He played it during the afternoon until we went out for an early dinner at
Buca di Beppo where they even sang him a birthday song.





While we were gone my great friend Tracye snuck into the house and set up his
birthday cake she made for him.  I had no idea what it would look like, and when
I saw it I was amazed! She did an awesome job!! When Trevor saw it he said,
"she should be on Food Network." The cake was a oreo cake that tasted awesome.
The kids said it was the best cake they've ever had.  The cake was based on this game
Trevor likes to play, as soon as he saw it he knew exactly what game the cake was from. 
She's a great friend & super talented. Now Griffin says he needs her to make his cake this
year too, he does not want to be left out, I'll need to ask her about that.  They even surprised
Trevor with a present which was cleverly wraped like a vampire (so cute).






Happy Birthday Trev, we sure love you!