Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pain, pain, go away

I've been having really bad leg pain.  The other day I watched some videos online
and finally decided I must have shin splints.  I decided to take a few weeks off of
running to help them heal.  Today I had an appointment at Creative Therapy.
The guy who was woking with me said it was not shin splints, it was problems with
my calfs.  He did a super strong vibration massage, then did Kiensio taping on my
legs.  I feel a relief of pain already.  My legs feel so supported.  The tape should
stay on for about 3 days.  I have a Doctor appoinment on Thursday, and if I can
get my Doctor to write a prescription for physical therapy, I'll be able to go
back a few times for some massages and strength training.


Hopefully, I'll be back to running in no time  :)