Friday, November 4, 2011

Downward Spiral


There are days where everything seems to be going good, then before I know it I'm in a major
downward spiral.  Today I had no school, yay!!  So, I slept in very late.  Patrick helped get the
kids off to school.  I went out to lunch by myself, and did some errands before heading to the
school to help in Savannah's class.  I have never felt so irritated in a classroom before.  She is great
teacher, and very sweet, its just caotic.  I don't really 'get' why I'm there.  I could feel my mood
changing quickly.  By the time the bell rang I was cranky. Right now I'm sick and tired of
Savannah not ever eating anything healthy!!  She comes home everyday Saying she didn't eat
 her lunch, but her class has treats seriously, almost everyday.  Griffin is overly sensitive, I ended
 up making him cry. I just feel like sometimes the kids need to be responsible for their own stuff.
  I yelled he says, and it upset him.  My head hurts, and I need to go make dinner. 
 I'm just wondering how this all spiraled out of control.
I sure hope the weekend gets better.