Thursday, July 19, 2012

Must be doing something right


This is a total brag post!!

The other day we took the kids out to lunch at a favorite resturant.  Toward the end of the meal our waitress said "Your kids are so well behaved, their manners are out of this world."

That same night as I went to pick Trevor up at Boy Scouts, a friend of mine said "I'll have you know that your boy saw me coming to the door, and quickly came out and opened it for me."

While Savanah was at a playdate today, my friend sent me a text "Wow, Savannah is so polite & mature."

It's nice to know that we must be doing something right.  When rasing kids it's often hard to know if anything you're telling them is sinking in. With all the up's and down's (yes, we have lot's of down's) of parenthood, words like these make it all worthwhile.