Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekends FLY by...

The weekends really go so fast.  Here's what we were up to this past weekend.

Friday night I took the kids shoe shopping, they were in desperate need.



Saturday I got my haircut & highlighted.  I had about 4 inches taken off.  I think it's a little too blonde, but I'm getting used to it.

 
 
 Later in the afternoon I went to the Urgent care.  Yup, I'm sick, again!  I have a bladder infection.  I caught in in time luckily it had not spread to the kidneys yet.

 
 
Sunday we skipped Church and I slept most of the day.  In the afternoon it was time to put up the Christmas lights.  I did the easy part, the tree in the front yard.  Patrick & the kids tackled the whole house.  Savannah got up on the roof for the first time ever!!  She had to be forced, but is now over her fear.  We have never done the tallest peak of our house, but Patrick decided to this year.  It was a little scary watching him up so high, with the boys pulling back on the ladder so it wouldn't slide off the roof.  It was all worth it because it turned out beautifully!







 

That's a wrap on our super quick weekend.