Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hair stylist on my hands...

Yesterday while out on a walk with the kids I thought Savannah's looked funny.  I was thinking to myself maybe when I last took her for a trim (spring break) they decided to frame her face.  Then I thought how would I Not notice that for so long. So then I said to Savannah " your hair looks funny."
She says " Well, I cut it yesterday, doesn't it look cute!"

I looked closer and it looked bad.  It was pretty uneven.  She was super happy with herself.  When we got home and she took a shower then I brushed it out, and decided it needed to be fixed.  She was sad/mad that I wasn't thrilled.  I guess a friend of hers has layered hair, so she decided to cut hers on Monday afternoon.

After work today I was able to take her to get it  fixed, she did a good job, but couldn't get it all even since one side she chopped a bunch more off.  She added layers and blended as best she could.  It does look better.

I hope this does not happen again.  Aren't my kids getting too old for these types of shenanigans?
Here are some pictures in order of when it all went down.