Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love story - part 2

Part 1 can be found HERE

After driving thru the desert for awhile, we decided to hit up In-N-Out.  Patrick bought milkshakes for us.  We sat on the curb right in front of my car and enjoyed them. 

It was starting to get dark, so we decided to head back to Christie's house. When we got there some of the guys had left, but there were still a bunch of people hanging out in the backyard on the trampoline.  We all lay there talking, and looking at the stars, a typical summer night in the desert.

Patrick was right by my side.  I remember him giving me an awesome hand massage. I was liking this guy!

Patrick was suppose to meet up with a friend who had already left, so I gave him a ride.  Turns out his friend was pretty mad that Patrick had ditched him for a girl, and didn't want to hang out anymore!  So, Patrick & I decided that we should spend some more time together.

By this time it was sometime after 11:00pm.  We went to a local park.  We sat on the playground equipment, and talked into the early morning.  We had our very first kiss that night at the park.  :)

The conversation never slowed.  We seriously talked about everything. 
It was so comfortable and natural.

Finally around 4:00am we decided to leave.  I had to work the next morning.  As we walked to my car he asked me to write down my phone number.  I did.  After that I drove him home.  He promised he'd call.  I drove away in awe of what had just happened.


To be continued...