Monday, January 5, 2015

Here's to a New Year


It's been a rocky start to 2015, but hopefully now we can get it really started.

Savannah and I have been super sick!!  Luckily, we are finally starting to feel better. I was suppose to go back to work today, but just couldn't do it.  Tomorrow the kids go back to school, and I go back to work.  Time to start getting back to life.

Most days we've just laid around, but we did do a few things since Christmas.

 


 
 My Dad & step-mom gave us Christmas money.  We used it to finally buy a chandelier for our dining room.  Patrick installed it.  It looks fantastic, we love it! 
 
 
 
One of the Christmas gifts I gave Patrick is a pressure cooker.  He loves it and has been cooking up all kinds of yummy dinners like ribs, five spice chicken, and the one pictured above winter vegetable ratatouille.  I knew if I bought him the pressure cooker, I'd get him cooking again  :) 


 
I took a bunch of meds and went to bed early on New Years Eve.  Before I did, we had brownies and ice cream.  The kids stayed up and partied on their own. 
 

 
On the 2nd we celebrated our 16th anniversary.  Patrick brought flowers home for me.  We did manage to go to dinner and a movie.  We went to Parr's and had some yummy food, and enjoyed watching some belly dancing too.
 
 
For 2015 I'm thinking just two words Health & Family
 
I'm hoping to make these a priority this year!