Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exhausted

Trevor went to his very first sleepover party last night.  When I went
to pick him I was told he did not sleep AT ALL.  When I saw him
gettting ready I could tell just how tired he was.  He looked up at me
and started crying.  He said his tummy hurt.  He was pretty upset, so
when we got home I gave him some pepto, motrin had him drink some
water change his clothes and get in bed.

He fell asllep right away......
and that boy slept from 10:30 until I woke him up at 3:00pm
and it took him until 3:30 until he got out of bed.

After he was rested he felt good and told me all about his FUN night!
He had a really great time.  Maybe next time he'll try to sleep at least
a little. Being  up for more than 27 hours does not agree with him.

* Because of Trevor sleeping most of the day his Sweet Sunday will be
done another day.  He has no intrest in making anything today.

Really exhausted