Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blunders


This is how I feel most of the time now.

School is wearing thin already.  I feel like I can't
focus at all.  I'm not here at all, it's like I've checked
out completly.  Everyday I have what I call blunders.
It started out once every few days, then once a day.
Now it seems I have several blunders a day.

I will share some with you all without all the details.

1.One day I gave the kids bagels with sour cream, not
cream cheese.
2. For some weird reason put our George Forman grill in our oven
 and forgot about it, later in the day I turned on the broiler.
3. I forgot to put the top piece of bread on the kids sandwiches
 for lunch.
 4. Put some semi frozen chicken still in the plastic into the oven,
 so the dog could not get to it.  Turned on the oven to bake
cookies ...  oops
5. Decided to add the extra flour & sugar to the big plastic
bins I have.  I swear the bag said sugar, so I dumped it into the
 sugar, turns out it was flour. 

I had a bit of a breakdown today.  I'm stressed out.  Many people may
think going back to school is no big deal, but to me it's huge, and I'm
not myself anymore  :/