Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feeling yucky

I'm not sick, I just feel sick all the time.  For the last three months or so I've had constant
nausea. I went to the Doctor just last week to find out what could be going on.  I seriously
feel sick at least 5 days a week.  It's been getting worse more like all the time now.
She did some blood tests which I don't have the results for yet.  She also put me on a acid
reducer once a day, and gave me anti -nausea meds as well. I'm suppose to go on a bland
diet. No red sauce, no cream sauce, no citrus fruit, no soda ect. ect. ect.  I'm also suppose
to eat 6 small meals a day.

I just lost my very small breakfast and feel so yucky!  I hope they can figure out what's
causing this. It's no fun feeling sick all the time.  Unless it helps me with loosing some
weight there's just no point  ;)