Saturday, December 18, 2010

Starting Christmas break with a bang!

While I was taking a shower this morning Griffin came in and told me he had been playing
catch with Cody.  I guess Griffin tripped and fell backward.  The toy he was holding flew
backward, then Cody jumped over Griffin to get the toy.  One of his paws hit his eyelid
and busted it open.  I could only see a small scratch under his eye, so I told him I was
sorry and also to put some ice on it. After I was done I came down to look at it.  It was
a pretty deep gash on his eyelid.  I ended up taking him to urgent care. 
The cut -click to enlarge   :)

Griffin did AWESOME!!  He never cried at all EVER!!

They decided to stich him up, he was joking around with the
nurse & doctor.  He got two stiches that will stay in for five days.


All stiched up & back at home.




Still happy tonight  :)