Thursday, January 27, 2011

She's confident, I'll give her that!

So, Savannah just finished her project for the 100th day of school.  You use 100 item to make
something.  She knew exactly what she wanted to make. To be honest her vision was cute, but boring.
Since I'm super busy latley, I decided to just let her do exactly what she wanted with no input from me.

Woking hard, dirty face and all.


Almost done ..... wait for it........

















Amazing Right?


When she was done she said "I'm so impressed with my talent, when Dad sees
it he's gonna freak out!"  See, I told you she was confident.

She said her friends will say AHHHH

So, just now as she saw this she said "Mom, what if that's on your blog & people
see it?"  I say that would be great right?  She says "NO, they'll see it & copy it!"

CONFIDENCE DO YOU HAVE IT?