Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nothing like a good book

Everyone knows our boys love to read.  Their favorite books tend to be series.  Recently Trevor read the Mysterious Benidect Society series, and Griffin read the 39 clues series. They really enjoyed these.  I've been meaning to get a series I've heard about for awhile that I thought they might like (especially Trevor).  Thursday afternoon I went and bought the first two book in the Fabelhaven series.   Trevor has already finished the first one, and is well into the second one (Griffin is now reading the first one).  Looks like I need to go buy the rest.  We are a book buying family.  We all have bookshelves filled with books.  Someday we'd like to have a library in our home.  I love when we find something that they just can't get enough of.