Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I'm still sick, which sucks.  I really hope I'm feeling better by Monday.  Can't have another week like this one.  It's too hard to get s tuff done when you feel sick.  This afternoon I tried to take a nap, but I kept coughing, so I gave up.  I decided to make a quick trip to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  I picked up a special surprise for our dessert.



The kids were thrilled (of course), and ate their beef stew super fast.  They got to try a slice of each one, then another slice of their favorite.  They all liked the Rocky Road one the best.  I liked the Apple Pie one.


Trevor & Griffin are getting ready to go to Late Night At The Library tonight, so it will just be Savannah and I .  We will probably watch a movie together.  I've been really into James Blunt's music latley.  It just seems to strike a cord with me.  My favorite right now is this one.  Hope you've had a great Friday!