Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm # 1

Last week I had an Endoscopy done.  A few days later the Doctor's office called to let me know my Doctor wanted a few more tests.  The first one I did today.  I was the very first nuclear medicine patient at our city's brand new hospital.  Actually, it's not even offically opened yet.  They were joking saying I should get a free t-shirt or something.  I was there for a gastric emptying study.  Since I had to stay at the hospital (with Patrick) for over two hours we got to check out the whole place.  It is beautiful.  We were very impressed with how nice it was.  I'm glad (sorta) that I got to be # 1


On another note.  I'm sick, which made this test the last thing on my list I wanted to do.  It seems Savannah's illness spread first to Trevor who missed school yesterday, then to Patrick, now to me.  Griffin, you're up!!
I hope I feel better quickly.  It's rotten being sick.