Monday, March 12, 2012

Grandma Linda's

We were all excited to make it to Grandma's house.  She is a really good host, and always goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is comfortable.  Ths was especially good because Trevor and Savannah were both pretty sick now.  The first few hours at her house they just laid on the couch.

When Savannah's fever went down a little, it was time to go outside to check out the chickens.
Griffin & Savannah got to feed them, and gather their eggs.

Since kids were sick, and I was getting sick we didn't do much at Grandma's.  We did drive around to see all the fruit tree orchards.  Sunkist has a bunch of orange orchards here.  I saw an empty house with a big lemon tree, so I decided to snatch a few.  I made some yummy lemon bars with fresh lemons, and fesh eggs from my mom's chickens.  They were good!