Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Random stuff from the last few days

Saturday night I took the kids to our city's annual Christmas parade.  After we got settled into our spot, I look over and realize Griffin is in shorts.  He was a tad bit cold.  He told me he didn't know we'd be outside.  Seriously?  It's a parade dude! And no, I don't usually pay much attention to what they are wearing.  I feel like they are old enough to decided what clothing is acceptable.

 
It was a fun parade.  Kids got lots of loot.  I think the main reason they like going.
 



 
Yesterday Trevor wasn't feeling very good.  He said his throat hurt.
I decided to have him make THIS Russian tea.  It makes a bunch, so we're keeping it in the fridge, and we warm up a mug as we feel like having some.  It's loaded with lots of good vitamin C
 
 
This morning we finally woke up to a tad bit of snow!  Finally feels more like Christmas.  I really enjoyed watching the snow falling this morning as I was getting ready for work.
 

 
 
We only have one more day of work/school before we head out on a trip to Vegas.  We're looking forward to being gone for a few days.