Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Griffin's Valentines Day Party



Griffin's class had their Valentines Day party at school today.


I went in and stayed the entire day (well, Wednesday they

always get out at 12:45)


I brought Savannah with me because Patrick had school.

The kids had so much fun! They made heart shaped baskets

to hold all their stuff, decorated signs for their bedroom doors,

played a sorting game with conversation hearts, had a pizza party,

and even decorated heart shaped sugar cookies. Their teacher

Mrs. Berglund gave all the kids all red heart shaped Mylar balloon.

Griffin wanted me to make all the kids in his class a heart shaped puzzle,

but I did not feel like being super mom. He also suggested gummy bears.

So, I made a small bag with gummy bears, and 2 kinds of teddy grahams in it,

I tied it with a tag that said Bear hugs from Griffin to_______ he was happy

with them. All in all it was a great party, but I was exhausted when we got home.