Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

In honor of Mother's day I thought I'd post some pictures of me with my sweet little ones thru the years.
I don't have tons of pictures with me & the kiddos.  I'm usually taking the picture, or I'm dodging the camera.  I don't like having my picture taken (wonder where trevor gets it from).  I've decided I need to document this time in life with my kids, even if I feel like I look old, chunky, tired or whatever.  I'm quickly realizing how fast the time is going.  Pretty soon they will be all grown up.  I need proof I was there with them.  They need proof I was there with them.   I wish I had more pictures of me with my mom as I was growing up. 





                                                           Mothers Day 2011 @ the Rio Grande

                   It was a terrific day with the best people in my life!  I'm glad to be their mom!