Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's going on....

Well, the end of the school year is upon us.  Since I am now done with my school, I've been helping at the kiddos school much more.  This past week I made 24 freezer paper stencils & applied them to shirts for savannah's class to paint.  The day after they painted the bears on their shirts, I came back again so the kids could decorate the bears. 



Friday I attended a fiesta with Griffin, they were celebrating learning all about New Mexico history.

This weekend I bought two new rose bushes.  I  took out some ugly dead plants, and planted these in their place.  They will look great with the other rose bushes that are in the front yard.


While I was doing this Savannah was watering the plants in the front.  The boys were learning how to change a tire on a car with Dad.  He said they did very good.

While I was a church today, my super husband cleaned the bathrooms and laundry rooms from top to bottom.  I was tired today, and he kept going & going.  He did dishes, laundry, cleaned up his school bookshelf.  After a scout meeting and dinner I was beat,  I decided to lay down for a nap.  When I woke up I found my super husband washing the cars with the kids.  He said that now school is done (for a few weeks at least) he has lots more energy and less stress.  I'm going to love having him around, even if it's just for a few weeks.