Saturday, April 6, 2013

Life as we know it...

I'm so happy!!  I had our old family movies converted to DVD.  I just picked them up yesterday.  We've already watched a few.  It's so fun to see the kids when they were babies/toddlers.
It's seriously the best thing I've spent money on in a long time.

 
Trevor left for his big trip to Costa Rica with Grandpa Pat this morning.  I know he'll have a blast.  This is actually his first time away from us for more than one night.  I'm going to miss him lots.  Can't wait to hear all about the fun things they are doing.
 

 
In other news,  I think I've finally found a way to help Savannah's skin from being so dry.  I've decided to wait two days in between bath days.  I've also been using this soothing gentle body wash and cream on her.  Already she does dot seem as dry as she has been.  Only having a bath every 3rd day it not a problem either.  She's not a very stinky kid.  Hope it continues to help.