Sunday, February 9, 2014

An update on life

So, in no particular order here are some pictures of life in the last week or so.


 
We finally broke out our new popcorn popper.  Thanks, Grandma Linda!
 
 



 


 
We finally got some snow.  The kids were thrilled! They had one delay, and one whole day off from school.  It really was not bad, kind of silly, but the kids enjoyed their time off.
 
 


 
I skipped work one day to hopefully get rid of some stress.  My friend and I enjoyed lunch at Claim Jumper. It was delish, especially dessert.  So excited that we finally have one here.
 
 

Griffin went to his very first school dance.  It was a 5th grade Valentines Day dance.  He had a blast! 
 

 
Love that Patrick makes huge batches of homemade veggie & chicken broth.  He put them in cups that are easy to defrost. It's so convenient when making dinner. 

I lost one of the diamonds from my wedding ring  :( 
 


 
One night on the way to dinner (at Wing Stop) the local Chinese restaurant  was doing a little Chinese New Year celebration.  It was really fun to watch.
 



 
 Nobody is feeling very good this weekend.   Lots of laying around playing on electronics.


 
I'm making a double batch of this yummy monkey bread.  One is for the family, one is for my co-workers ( I've been slightly grouchy at work).