Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wishing for a vacation

I'm beginning to sink back into the mode where I really don't want to work.  All of this is really to help for Patrick's sabbatical, and they big trip to California we have planned. I am grateful to have a job, and grateful that for the most part I really enjoy the school where I work.  I just counted up the number of days I have to work until summer vacation  just 80 days more........   I CAN do this, right??

 Patrick started back to school this week.  He is taking calculus 3 at UNM  so we will not see each other hardly at all for the next four months.  Next year maybe I should get back to school too. 

It's going to be a busy, stressful four months.  The kids and I will be done will school/work on May 22nd and we are leaving out of town May 23rd early.

Let's hope it flies by................................................