Sunday, February 23, 2014

Our weekend





 
Trevor finished up two big projects.  One for Science where he had to create a Dinosaur that has never been found before.  He did one that is rock like, and eats small incest, bugs, and small plants.  The other project was for History.  He had to create a journal of someone who traveled on the Santa Fe trail in the 1800's.  Both projects turned out good.  Getting a picture of him is another story. He fights me so bad when I try to take his picture.  I think he knows it drives me crazy.
 
 
Savannah was asked to play in a friendly soccer tournament on Saturday.  It was fun for her, especially since she has not played Soccer for over a year.  She played four games and did pretty good despite getting a little tired.  She also got to see some friends she doesn't see very often. We tried a new pizza place when all the games were over.



Saturday night a friend from work invited me over to play Pokeno.  It was lots of fun!  I had never played before.  It's similar to bingo, but they call from a deck of cards.  I actually won two different prizes.  One was a picture frame, candles, and air fresheners.  The other prize was wind chimes, and a little gnome.  For the last round they play for a cash prize, and I won that too!!  It was only 9.00 but I was happy with my win. Fun night with friends, and food.


Today not much went on.  We relaxed in the morning, then in the afternoon it was church.  This guy went for a walk with me after church.  After dinner we all watched a movie together.

That's  a wrap on our weekend!