Sunday, March 9, 2014

A rare event

If you know me, you know that I don't often let my kids have friends over to play at our house.
I don't know why, I just don't like other people's kids to be in my care, making messes at my house etc.    I don't ever think I'll be comfortable having kids just come over to our house and hang out.

For this reason, I rarely allow them to invite anyone over.  It's just not my thing.

Well, yesterday was a very rare occasion.  Trevor was at a birthday party for several hours in the afternoon, so I set up play dates for Griffin & Savannah.  

Griffin had his friend Brandon over, and Savannah had her friend Tarra over. They all had a great time.  Towards the end, they all made their own pizza roll for dinner.



We had a simple easy dinner of Pizza rolls, Jello with fruit inside, and carrots w/ranch.
It was a fun afternoon/evening.