Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm grateful for Griffin


I love this kid!  When I look back at how far we've come
I am so impressed.  Life with Griffin as a baby & toddler
was HARD!  I had some serious meltdowns while trying
to deal with this kid.  At seven years old, I am delighted
with the young man I see emerging.

Some things I love about Griffin

1.  He's funny, he is always trying to make people laugh.
2. He's super confident, not afraid to share his opinion.
3. He's very sweet, sensitive and loving.
4. He's always game to learn something new.



Some things Griffin loves right now.

1. Reading -he's currently reading Harry Potter series
2.  Cooking -This summer we had some friends over
and Griffin confidently said to one lady "You know, I'm the
3rd best cooker in the house!"  "What, you want me to prove it?!"
Tonight he made dinner, as I tried to correct him as he was stiring
something he said "How do you think I got to be such a good cooker?" 
"It's because I try things differnt ways, mom."
3.  Building with Lego's - Always trying to build new things, take
 pictures  and send them into LEGO magazine.
4.  He still is a Mamma's boy at heart -  Recently on a walk he was
 walking back with me holding my hand.  I asked how much longer he would
 do this.  He said " I always will mom, cause I love you!"

He's a wild man, sometimes too obnoxious,
sometimes overly sensitive, sometimes a bit lazy,
almost always messy, but I love him dearly!
He is a lot like his Dad, which is funny because I think
he resembles him the most.
I'm grateful to have him in my life!