Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Grateful

I'm grateful for a lot of things right now.

Since I am recovering from this surgey it is #1 on my mind.

1. I am grateful for kind & helpful people who have been helping
me these last few days.

2.  I am grateful for yummy food that people
have been making for our family.  I mean REALLY grateful!!

3. I am grateful for Percocet (seriously)  I have been in more pain
than I thought I would be.

4. I am grateful for my awesome husband.  He's been running
errands, doing dishes, laundry, dealing with the kids and letting
me have some good cries on his shoulder.

I am hoping that I'm on the up swing now.  I just wanted to say
how very grateful I am for all these wonderful things/people while
I recover.


Just a look at a few of the yummy things people have brought us. 
People are SO kind!  I should have taken pictures of every meal.
Thank you everyone, it was greatly appreciated.