Saturday, March 14, 2009

About Griffin

The older Griffin has gotten the more outgoing he has become.
Griffin has an energy about him. He makes you want to be around
him. He is funny, smart and very bold. He calls it like he sees it.
I guess he has my passion. He is very fun to be around. At times
though he is extremely difficult. It's that passion in him.
Some days..... he by himself exhausts me. But then he turns
right around and is so sweet and mellow. Griffin loves to eat
and now has a love for cooking. He likes to help with any kind
of cooking or baking that might be going on. He has become a
pretty good reader recently. He does really well in school and
actually excels in math. He is a great bike rider, he can ride
better than a lot of older kids. One of his tricks that he likes to do
(I hate watching) is ridding really fast then jumping off his bike
while it's still going. He's a dare devil we may have lots of
broken arms and legs in our future with Griffin & Trevor.
He has a tender heart and genuinely cares about others.
At the end of the day I always say Griffin is SO much work, but
it's so worth it. You really can't help but like him. He is a great
kid, and I'm glad I get to be his Mom.