Sunday, March 15, 2009

Princess Savannah's 4th Birthday


Savannah had her birthday party today. She is the ultimate
princess, so she needed a princess party. I was running way
behind today... my friend Tracye come over early and helped
by decorating the cake I had all the parts ready to go, but
she helped turn it into a crown cake (thanks Tracye).
Savannah had 3 of her friends over. They decorated crowns
with jewels. They also played a game of pin the crown on the
princess, Patrick painted Cinderella for the game. She had
a great time. She asked me many times do I look beautiful?
It was a fun day for her. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts.
Thanks to Grandpa John & Grandma Shelley and Grandma
Linda for brithday money, and thanks Grandpa Pat & Grandma
Debbie for the princess bike. You all are so nice!