Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long Days....

So after the doughnut stealing incident I got on with my day.
I've been asking the kids to clean up the "toy" closest for a
while now. We have a big walk in closet downstairs we use as
a toy storage area and if it's clean it's actually big enough
for the kids to play in there. It took them 2 days, but they
finally finished it. It's not up to my standards, but hey
they did it. I won't complain you can at least walk in there now.
I met Patrick at Costco to do some shopping mostly I needed
bread & fresh fruit which we rip through quickly at our house.
While walking the aisles trying to ignore the screaming and
fighting that came from Griffin & Savannah (they fight like an
old married couple), I noticed Trevor was wearing an old pair
of pants not any pants mind you these were Griffin's old pants.
As he walked in front of me I saw this
Seriously... Why would he think these would be good to wear out
in public? I quickly finished the shopping and left. I did get what I
needed and I didn't kill any of the kids so I deem it a success.
Did I mention that Griffin has a double ear infection? Well he does.... and anyone who knows Griffin know that having him irritable is NOT fun!!! There has been lots of whining and crying from him. I just gave him Motrin and told him to lay down cause I just can't take him anymore!! These kids man they are a LOT of work. I know people say that I will miss these days... and I'll want them back. You've gotta be kidding me.... I'll be jumping for joy! My days are LONG and busy and I never finish everything that I should. This to shall pass... maybe not fast enough though!! They look innocent enough

I should add that it's only 2:00pm and I'm beat!!!!