Friday, June 13, 2014

Leona Valley & Borsotti fun - Vacation Day 22

I wanted to go check out my old hometown so we drove out to Leona Valley today. I took everyone to my old school.  When I attended there were only four classrooms. 


Right across the street is my old Church, so next we walked over there.



 
I have so many memories of that Church.  I even watched it while it was being built.  Actually, while it was being built we went to Church on Sunday's at my old school across the street.
 
After that it was back to the Borsotti's home to drop off the boys.  Savannah & I went to get pedicures.  She asked them to do Mickey Mouse on her big toenails, and it was surprisingly hard for them to figure out how to.
 


It was time to meet up with everyone again and head out to dinner.  We all went to Famous Dave's bbq.  I liked this place a lot.  We ordered a ton of food, and ate the majority of it.
 

   
After dinner Ronetta wanted to take us all mini golfing. 

  





 
It was so much fun!  Wendy actually is pretty good, she has some mad mini golf skills.  We had such a great time spending the evening golfing with them. 
 
When we got back to their house, Ronetta made strawberry short cake for us, while we watched our wedding video.  We all had a good laugh looking back, and making fun of peoples hair, and clothing.
Fun night!