Friday, June 6, 2014

On our way to the Beach - Vacation Day 15

We set out for the beach around 9:00am

I used my GPS on my phone to lead us there.  At one point we were on an Army base.  We got lost.  Finally found an old mission to get direction at.  One good thing about getting lost, we got to see this Mission that we may have never otherwise.



 
And as one older lady who was also lost said " Well, we got to see this really old tree."  I knew getting lost was extremely worthwhile. 
 
With new direction we were on our way once again.
 

 
We were on a long, curvy mountain road for a few hours. We were so excited when we finally saw the ocean.  It was breathtaking.

We finally arrived at our campsite and started setting up.


 


 These following pictures crack me up.  First up Savannah running to the ocean for the first time.  The second one soon after.


 
Oh, she was a happy girl.  She could care less that she was in jeans.
 




We were all very happy to be at the beach!