Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Grandma Linda's house & Uncle Mark - Vacation Day 12

 
 
We made it to my Mom's house late last night.  She had moved since the last time we had seen her.  She said she would leave the door unlocked.  It was sort of weird going into a strange house late at night, trying to find our way around.  We were happy to see her in the morning.
 
Later in the afternoon my brother Mark & his family arrived to visit.  We had a good dinner, and sat around talking for a long time.




Savannah always loves to check out my moms fairy gardens.  Eventually we'll make one at our house.


Uncle Mark brought over snap circuits.  The boys loving playing with those sets!

We decided to watch the movie Saving Mr. banks together while eating some yummy strawberry shortcake my mom made.

It was so nice to see my brother & his family.  My nephew Bronson is huge! Over 6 feet tall.